Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Congratulations!


If you know our family, you know that my husband works extremely hard.  His three jobs require a lot of time, but he enjoys them all and gives of himself freely.  Next week he will be honored at a banquet at the state athletic directors' conference.  He has been nominated and is a finalist for Athletic Director of the Year.  I am so proud of him.  In a profession that often goes with little gratitude, it is nice to receive recognition--and his is certainly well-deserved.  (I have no idea why my picture is posting sideways; it is not like that in my file.  Oh well!)

1 comment:

Us! said...

Yay Tim! Congratulations! And hats off to the 3 Schlosser Girls for being supportive cheerleaders. I am sure that is such a blessing to Tim. He couldn't do what he does as well as he does without the 3 of you cheering him on. We love you and hope to see you in June.