Monday, May 19, 2008

My New Look

Okay, so I've had several lately.  I've been going through an identity crisis of sorts since changing the name of my blog.  I have recently acquired PhotoShop, and it is so much fun!  I wanted our blog to look fun and happy and well, representative of our family.  So yesterday afternoon I made this:
Cute, right?  But I am a PhotoShop novice, and DeeDee, well, she is good.  She made my current blog header, and as much as I like mine, hers has a polished look.  And if you think the one that she made for my blog looks good, you should check out the one she made for herself.  It is awesome.  She made this cool flower background from a picture of a single flower.  

We got so many of the same genes, and while I am blessed with the desire to create, DeeDee is the one with the ability to do so.  So, thanks DeeDee, I think my identity crisis is over.  I love the new look of my blog and plan to keep it for quite a while.  

No comments: