Saturday, September 8, 2007

Emma's Birthday!!!



Emma has had a great family birthday party. Mimi, Gangan, Nana, Papa, Gigi, Gaagaa, DeeDee and Josh were all in attendance. She wanted to make homemade pizza for supper. So we had spinach, basil and cherry tomatoes on one; peppers and mushrooms on another; pepperoni for Annie and Emma; and one with everything.



After that Emma opened presents. She got a new bike from Mimi and Gangan, an umbrella full of money from Nana and Papa, new clothes from Gigi and Gaagaa, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus dolls from Annie, a stuffed dog that connects to the computer and grows! from DeeDee and a little toy laptop from Tim and me. She started out opening her presents using scissors. She made a pile for her opened gifts and another for the wrapping paper--then she said she needed a garbage bag.















I made Emma a cake that looks like a ladybug. I made this for DeeDee twice when she was little. I'm sorry to say that I don't think that Emma's turned out as well as the ones I made for DeeDee, but everyone liked it anyway. It was chocolate sour cream with cream cheese frosting.







Emma is still waiting until she really turns five to talk to Josh and the many others who are waiting to hear her voice. So we'll see what happens next Saturday on her real birthday.

No comments: