These were the sounds at our house around 6:45 as the clock neared the 7:00 mark tonight. My two girlies couldn't wait to see the sequel to the popular High School Musical. We had a little HSM2 party with just the three of us. We ate pizza and popped popcorn. Annie asked me at the end what I thought the message was. I thought that was pretty cute for her to ask that question. It is nice to have something fun to watch with the girls that has a fairly decent message.


Tomorrow we are heading to three birthday parties. So it is off to bed for us. We have a busy day off!
1 comment:
Hey, I actually watched some of high school musical tonight but we had to cut it short, I love the blog and I am very impressed at how much you are updating it! <3, DD
Post a Comment