
I have decided to try to start my own blog as I begin what will probably be one of my busiest semesters ever. I think that it is that this will be such a busy time that makes me want to capture what is going on in our day to day life in a more concrete way. I enjoy scrapbooking, but it is time consuming, and time is not a luxury that I can afford right now.
Perhaps it is because Emma started school this year, but I feel that the little moments of my children's childhoods are slipping by unrecorded. So in an effort to capture, share and remember those little moments, I am going to blog.
School just began, and the memories of summer are slipping away--at least the nice, lazy, sleeping-in days are. The heat is more intense than ever. It makes me yearn for the wonderful breeze that we were blessed with while sitting at Gramma Dot's on Sanibel Island at the end of June when the picture above was taken. We had such a great time shelling on Sanibel and visiting with David and Bonita at their beautiful home.

I hope to make several posts over the next few days, catching up on some of the funny things that Annie and Emma have said and done lately. I'm looking forward to my blog as it helps me to capture those precious childhood moments and move forward with my girls as they grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment