Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sweet Emma




5 comments:

uhlsfam said...

oh my goodness - these pictures are just too sweet. she is gorgeous!!!

i loved the post about mo-mo and what a great idea that teacher had and how so sweet that she wanted to take such good care of it! ok, that was a lot of ands in a sentence.

guess what??? a friend just told me that she found out that you can have your blog postings put in to a book - like a photo book. how cool is that? so, we are scrapbooking while we do this!!!

DonaldsonFamily said...

Very sweet on Miss Emma. Whenever Annie wants to get her photo made, I'm sure they will be just as sweet! I love that little white dress on her. Also being able to put your blog into a photo book. What a great idea! So glad you are enjoying this!

DonaldsonFamily said...

Obviously my typing skills were not great in the last post! Oopps.

Us! said...

Ok, just went through and read all your posts after I stole your blog address off DeeDee's blog which I stole off Mel's blog! And darn it if you didn't make me cry! All that talk about girls growing up and childhood slipping away...whew. I know what you are talking about and it just happens so fast. We start school here on Monday and Leigha will be a 6th grader! Am I old enough to have a 6th grader???? Yikes. Apparently I am. Luckily I have one more year till McKenna starts 'real school' and we are hoping she really likes her 3 day preschool. She has gotten rather clingy lately. Anyway, I am glad you have started blogging. Even if you did make me cry!

Mary Beth said...

Oh DeeDee, I'm sorry it made you cry, but glad that you found my blog. I love reading yours and sharing it with Annie and Emma.